January 19, 2015 3:27 pm
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 45 Min
- Chicken (legs)5 pieces
- Canola Oil1/4 cup
- Garlic, minced2-3 cloves
- Onion, finely chopped1 large
- Tomatoes, finely chopped3 large
- Tomato Paste1 Tablespoon
- Paprika Powder1 Tablespoon
- SaltTo Taste
- ChiliTo Taste
- Black pepperTo Taste
- Stir fry chicken (legs) in cooking oil for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken (legs) from oil and set aside.
- Fry garlic, onion in the remaining oil until lightly nice brown.
- Add in chopped tomatoes , tomato paste, paprika powder,chili, black pepper, salt and cook for a couple of minutes (keep stirring).
- Now add in the chicken (legs) with 1/2 cup of water and cover to cook on low heat until gravy separates oil and chicken is soft.
- Serve with rice or naan (bread).