March 13, 2013 1:58 pm
Prep Time: 20 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Dal Nakhod (Chana Dal) CurryPre - cooked. see the recipe in this website
- Tomato SaucePre - cooked. see the recipe in this website
- Afghani Mix CurdPre prepared. see the recipe in this website
- For For Leek Mixture
- For For Dough
For Dough Mix all the ingredients and make dough. For Leek Mixture
- Wash the leek and cut it into pieces.
- Add salt and oil to make the leek mixture.
For Making the Ashak
- Make small ball from dough and flatten to make it thin using rolling pin or machine.
- Cut square shape out of dough using knife.
- Add little leek mixture in middle of it and close 2 sides to make a triangle shape make sure to seal all around, now take the two straight edges and seal it as shown in picture.
- Boil water like you boil for making pasta. OR use a steamer easy and clean to steam Ashak for 5 minutes.
- Place the steamed Ashak in a plate then sprinkle some Dal Nakhod Curry.
- Then add some Tomato Sauce,then add little little Afghani Mix Curd on it.
- Finally finish it with sprinkling some coriander/cilantro on top and enjoy.