May 14, 2013 6:09 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Wheat Flour1 cup
- All Purpose Flour1 cup
- Warm Water1 cup
- Jaggary1 Tablespoon
- Oil2 Tablespoons
- Dry Instant Yeast1 Teaspoon
- Salt1/2 Teaspoon
- In a bowl add warm water, jaggary and yeast and let it stand for 1 minute.
- Add salt, oil and mix then add both flours and fold to make dough. Knead the dough on flat surface for 5 minutes.
- Cover and let it rise or till double in size. This will take an hour or so.
- Punch it and knead it again and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Punch it and knead it again then cut the dough into three on floured surface, take one piece of dough and roll it long and sprinkle some cornmeal to the baking sheet and place the rolled dough. Do the same with other two too. Let it rest for another good 30 minutes covered , then make cuts or tears on bread using a knife.
- Pre heat oven and bake it at 220 c° for 30 minutes.