July 14, 2017 4:35 pm
Prep Time: 2 Min Cook time: 2 Min
- Organic nine seeds Bread2 slices
- Slice Cheese2 slices
- Butter1 Tablespoon
- Garlic SpreadAs needed
- Butter the bread slices or add a little butter to the pan.
- Put the bread on a half tablespoon of the butter in the pan and arrange the sliced cheese on the bread.
- Then put another slice of bread on the top of the sliced cheese.
- Cook for less than a minute on low to medium heat until the bread lightly browns.
- Add a little more butter on top of the bread and flip the toast, then cook the toast for some other time until lightly brown.
- Serve with chutney.