April 25, 2016 1:17 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 18 Min
- Unsalted Butter 1/2 cup (1stick)
- Brown Suger3/4 cup
- White Sugar3/4 cup
- Pure Vanilla 1 Tablespoon
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- All Porpuse Flour2 and 1/4 cups
- Semi Sweet Choco Chips1 cup
- Melt the butter using microwave for one minute.
- In a mixing bowl whisk butter and eggs together very well.
- Add brown sugar , white sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour, choco chips and baking powder mix again.
- Two ways you make the cookies. 1. You can drop the mixture using a tablespoon on baking tray about two inches apart. 2. Or you can wet your hand and make small ball then flatten it using your two fingers and arrange it on baking tray about 2 inches apart.
- Preheat oven at 375 F and bake for 15-18 minutes. Cool and serve.