August 10, 2014 10:43 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- All purpose Flour1 Cup
- Sugar, powdered1 Cup
- Hot Water1 Cup
- Cocoa Powder1/4 Cup
- Vegetable oil1/4 cup
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoon
- Egg1 large
- Vanilla Essence1 Tablespoon
- Biscuit of your choice2 packet or as needed
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Add in Hot water and mix well.
- Add in vanilla , vegetable oil and egg whisk again very well to combine all ingredients.
- In a cake pan set a layer of biscuits then pour half of batter on biscuits, again arrange another layer of biscuits and pour the another half of cake batter, at last arrange one more layer of biscuits and then bake at preheated oven at 170 c for 40 minutes. (or insert a toothpick if it come out clean the cake is ready)
- Let cool completely and cut and serve.