September 25, 2014 10:46 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 25 Min
- All Purpose Flour1 cup
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- Cocoa Powder4 Tablespoons
- Powdered Sugar3/4 cup
- Melted Chocolate 1/2 Cup
- Vegetable Oil1/2 Cup
- Walnuts1 cup
- For chocolate syrup recipe please click here
- Combine flour, baking powder.
- Whisk well vegetable oil , sugar, eggs , melted chocolate, cocoa powder then add in flour and baking powder and whisk again to combine all ingredients. Finally mix walnuts to to batter too.
- In a cake pan pour the cake batter and then bake at preheated oven at 170 c for 25 minutes. (or insert a toothpick if it come out clean the cake is ready)
- Let cool completely and cut and serve.