June 15, 2014 10:27 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 25 Min
- All purpose Flour1,1/2 cups
- Egg1 No
- Sugar1/3 Cup
- Raisin3/4 cup
- Cocoa Powder4 Tablespoons
- Vegetable Oil1/4 cup
- Butter Milk1 Cup
- Cocoa Essence1 Tablespoon
- Baking Powder2 Teaspoons
- Combine sugar and egg and whisk well.
- Add in oil, butter milk, cocoa essence, raisins, cocoa powder and whisk again.
- Add in flour, baking powder through a sieve and combine well.
- Pour one - one tablespoonful of batter into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle little sugar and raisins on top of each cups.
- Preheat oven and bake muffins at 175 c for 25 minutes.
- Cool and serve