August 19, 2013 12:13 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Ashak , Boiled1 cup
- Tomato Sauce4 Tablespoons
- Water1 cup
- Curd 1/2 cup
- Chilli and garlic Paste1 Tablespoon
- oil2 Tablespoons
- Dried Mint1 Tablespoon
- Salt To Taste
- For Ashak please check how to make Ashak Recipe.
- For Tomato sauce recipe please check the homepage.
- For Soup, make paste of garlic, chilli and salt using pestle and mortar then add the paste into curd and mix, add water and season with salt mix again well .
- Heat oil add dry mint then add in the curd mixture cook on low heat until hot, keep stirring. (not boil it)
- Now place the boiled Ashak into a bowl and pour desired amount of curd soup over it. Add tomato sauce and serve.