November 7, 2013 11:25 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Canola Oil2 cups
- SaltTo Taste
- Cornflour1 Tablespoon
- Peel the potatoes and cut as desired.
- Wash the potatoes and soak it in cold water for some time then strain the potatoes using a strainer.
- Pat potatoes thoroughly to dry on paper towel then add and mix salt and cornflour.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil on medium heat, but not hot.
- Deep fry the potatoes till they look lightly brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towel and season with salt and cilantro.
- Serve it with chutney.