October 19, 2017 5:31 pm
Making ghee is easy and tasty when you make it at home. I love ghee when I make at home. I never like ghee from the store!
Here is how to make ghee at home recipe and youtube video.
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Organic Unsalted Butter2 Blocks
- Cut the butter into pieces to melt easy.
- Pour the butter in a heavy-bottomed pot and melt it over medium-low heat.
- Stir until the butter is completely melted.
- Then lower the heat and cook it for 7-10 minutes (avoid stirring).
- When the milk fats sinks, lightly browns and fragrant, remove the ghee from heat.
- Let the ghee cool, and pour the ghee into a jar using a strainer.
- Keep it in airtight container.