March 5, 2013 1:02 pm
Prep Time: 20 Min Cook time: Min
- Organic All Purpose Flour 2 cups (Extra for flouring
- Hot Water3/4 cup
- White Vinegar1 tablespoon
- Salt1/4 teaspoon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Lemon JuiceHalf lemon
- In a bowl mix water, salt, oil, lemon juice and vinegar.
- Add the mixture to the flour and mix. knead well on surface floor for 20 minutes to become smooth.
- Cover it with some oil then wrap it in a plastic well.
- Let it rest over night or at least 4 hours at the fridge.
- Make small balls out of the filo dough and roll out the filo dough as desired using a pasta machine or rolling pin.If you use a pasta machine, you need to change the pasta machine starting with number 4, 5, 6, and 7 is the desired consistency for one Baghlava sheet.Repeat till you make several sheets.
- Ready to play with and use for Baghlava.