March 4, 2013 8:50 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Flour2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (can make them whole wheat by substituting one cup of whole-wheat flour for white flour) for flooring extra.
- Warm Milk1 cup
- Oil3 1/2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Baking Powder1/2 teaspoon
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder and oil.
- Add milk slowly. Mix well till forms dough.
- Now knead the dough for 10 minutes on floored surface till the dough gets firm and soft.
- Cover it with cotton cloth or wrap it with plastic bag and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Make small small balls from dough and roll it round on floured surface with rolling pin.
- Transfer it to pre heated pan on burner.
- Cook one side then turn the other side to be cooked. See pictures.