March 28, 2013 6:19 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Layered Paratha2
- Boiled Potato2 small
- Onionhalf chopped
- Bread Crumbs2 Tablespoons
- Corn starch1 Tablespoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Oil2 Tablespoons
- Mozeralla cheese or slice cheese2 slices
- Oregano1/2 teaspoon
- Please see recipe for Layered Paratha
- Potato Cutlets: Combine mashed potato, onion, salt, corn starch and bread crumbs.
- Make small ball then press it with your hand to make it round and flat.
- Heat a pan add 2 tablespoons oil and cook the potatoes cutlet till golden brown on medium heat.
- For Tacos: Cook the layered paratha then gently fold it in half.
- Now inside the folded paratha place 2 potato cutlet, on top of potato cutlet add cheese. Then cook it on low heat till the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle the Tacos with oregano.