February 24, 2013 1:38 am
Prep Time: 30 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- For For Dough http://zibakitchen.com/?p=4269
- For For Sauce http://zibakitchen.com/?p=85
- For For Pizza Toppings
- Take the dough and roll it round with rolling pin.
- Grease the pan with oil.
- Spread the rolled dough on pan.
- Spread the tomato sauce on dough equally .
- Spread the onions on top of tomato sauce equally.
- Spread the cheese on top .
- Spread the mushrooms.
- Spread the bell pepper.
- Brush around the dough with oil now.
- Garnish the pizza with oregano.
- Now bake the pizza in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Tags: Bell pepper, Bell pepper, chopped, chopped, cloves of garlic, Flour, grated, homemade pizza, Instant dry yeast, Mix masala, Mix masala or Paprika, Mushrooms, Mushrooms, sliced, Oil, Onion, Onion (sliced), Oregano, Pizza cheese, Pizza cheese, grated, Salt, sliced, Some oil, Tomatoes, Warm Water