July 6, 2014 12:04 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Shelled, raw, dry Peanuts2 cups
- Pre-heat oven without roasting tray at 230 deg. C .
- Place peanuts in the oven tray in the center of the oven and adjust the timer for 15 minutes. Check after 8 minutes. Remove the tray and shake the peanuts around a bit. Put back in the oven and check after 7 minutes.
- When the skin darkens a few shades and starts to split. It should change from pink to reddish, not black. Its ready.
- Depending on the internal temperature of your oven the time may vary by a couple of minutes.