May 20, 2013 11:09 am
Prep Time: 30 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For For Dough
- For For Filling
- In bowl add oil, salt, water and mix, then add flour and fold to make dough. Knead it for a couple of minutes. Let it rest for 1/2 hour.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash it so finely, I use grater to grate it. Add salt, coriander, black pepper and mix. Make small balls and set them aside.
- Make a small ball from dough and slightly roll it out using rolling pin.
- Put a potato ball in the center and seal the dough to make a ball again..
- Roll it out slightly and slowly with your hand to make it slightly flat , make sure do not make any hole.
- Transfer it into pre heated oil and deep fry them till golden brown. Serve it with chutney.