October 11, 2013 6:15 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- For For Dough
- For For Filling
- For For Galaze
- For Dough: Mix yeast, sugar and water then add in salt, egg, milk and butter then fold the flour to make dough. Cover and let it rise in warm place.
- For Filling: Now roll out the dough about 1/3 inch and spread with butter then spread with the jam evenly. Roll up tightly, Seal well by pinching edge of dough into roll. Then twist the rolled dough and pinch the ends together to seal. Cover again and let it raise for 30 minutes.
- Pre heat oven and bake at 220 c for 20 minutes.
- For Glaze: Mix sugar, milk and vanilla and cook over medium heat for a minute to make the glaze.
- Pour the glaze over the baked jam roll and enjoy.