April 10, 2014 10:56 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 1 hour Min
- Dried Meat1/2 kg
- Rice (Short grained)1 cup
- Mung Beans1 cup
- Onions, chopped 2 each
- Tomatoes, chopped finely3 each
- Garlic,mince1 Teaspoon
- Cooking Oil1/4 cup
- Rice Spices(4 Masala)1 Tablespoon
- Salt To Taste
- Wash and soak rice and mung in advance.
- Soak the dried meat in hot water for at least 3 hours, then wash well.
- In a pressure cooker add in washed meat, onions, tomatoes, oil and enough water to cook the meat.Now pressure cook it for 20- 30 minutes or until meat is soft and tender.
- When the meat is done add in rice,mung beans, salt, rice spices and enough water to cover the rice (water should be 2-3 inch above the rice).
- Now pressure cook for 20 minutes or until the rice and mung beans are done.
- Ready to serve.