March 4, 2013 11:44 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Flour1 1/2 cups
- Sugar1 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Baking Soda 1/4 Teaspoon
- Cardamom Powdered1 Tablespoon
- Pistachio Coarsely Grounded For garnish
- Combine Flour, sugar and cardamom.
- Add Oil and mix well.
- Make the dough small - small balls and put them on cookies sheet then just thumb press each cookie and bake them in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pistachio on top of each cookies while they are still hot. Do not wait to cool the cookies otherwise the pistachio will not not stand on top of cookies.
- Let it cool for 1 hour. Ready to serve.