February 6, 2014 11:49 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- Kidney Beans, soaked for 6 hrs in advance2 cups
- Onion, finely chopped2
- Tomato, finely chopped5-6
- Garlic , minced5
- Red chili powder1 Teaspoon
- Kidney Spices ( Rajma Masala)2 Tablespoons
- Coriander Powder1 Tablespoon
- Fresh Coriandersome
- SaltTo Taste
- Ghee1/4 cup
- Pressure cook soaked kidney beans with sufficient water and salt until beans are done but not mashed.
- Heat ghee and fry garlic and onions until lightly brown. Stir in tomato and cook for some time.
- Add in coriander powder, red chili powder, Rajma Masala, and salt to taste.( stir well)
- Add in boiled kidney beans and cook for 15 minutes on medium heat or until the curry gets gravy. (Stir in between.) At last sprinkle the fresh coriander.
- Serve with rice or bread.
Tags: Coriander powder, finely chopped, Fresh coriander, Garlic minced, Ghee, Kidney Beans, Kidney Beans, soaked for 6 hrs in advance, Kidney Spices ( Rajma Masala), minced, Onion, Onion, finely chopped, Red chili powder, Salt, soaked for 6 hrs in advance, Tomato, Tomato, finely chopped