June 10, 2013 5:58 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Lentil1/2 cup
- Sugar1/3 cup
- Cardamom1 Teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil or ghee1/4 cup
- Milk Powder1/2 cup
- Water1 and 1/2 cup
- Cashew Nuts2 Tablespoons
- Soak the Dal for 4 hours or so.
- Boil water and sugar cardamom together just to dissolve the sugar and set aside.
- Grind the dal in 1/2 cup water, heat oil in a pan add grind Dal, milk powder and cook on low heat till lightly brown.
- Add the sugar syrup and constantly stir. Cook it till thickens and serve with Cashew Nuts.