May 22, 2014 11:50 am
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Sugar1 Cup
- Water1 cup
- Gently peel the orange be careful not cut the white much (that makes it bitter).
- Julienne the orange peel using a knife, as shown in picture.
- Now soak the orange peel in water for overnight.
- In morning strain the orange peel and cook it with half cup water until its soft. Blend the boiled orange peel just for 2 pulse using blender.
- Now add sugar, chopped orange flesh with half cup of water and cook on medium heat until you get the consistency of desired jam.
- Serve with warm bread or paratha.