June 7, 2014 11:46 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Full cream milk1 cup
- Condensed milk1/2 tin
- Dry Milk1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder1 Teaspoon
- Pistachio Essence1 Tablespoon
- Cornstarch1 Tablespoon
- Pistachio (ground)1/4 cup
- Walnut (ground)1/4 cup
- In a deep dish mix full cream milk, condensed milk, dry milk, cardamom and brink to boil. Then mix a tablespoon of corn starch into a tablespoon of water and add it to the mixture. While boiling for a minute you will see the mixture looks thick, remove it from heat.
- Add in pistachio essence , pistachio, walnut and mix.
- Pour the mixture into any mould/glass you desire and freeze it for 8 hours or till frozen completely. Scoop it like ice -cream or insert ice-cream sticks enjoy as Kulfi.