May 3, 2014 11:31 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Purslane (sabzi Khurfa)4 bunches
- Tomatoes, finely chopped4-5 no
- Garlic Paste1 Teaspoon
- Cooking Oil4 Tablespoons
- Salt to Taste
- Chilli To Taste
- Wash and clean purslane leaves (sabzi khurfa) and set aside.
- Fry garlic in oil first then add chili tomatoes and cook for a little while to softens and becomes paste.
- Add in washed purslane leaves and cook until its water is soaked completely, season with salt.
- Serve with rice or bread.