August 6, 2014 11:23 am
Pear Sago Pudding is very simple, easy and healthy dessert.
For Videos, please visit us at https://youtu.be/5yTQediDQO4 and please Do not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel with your friends and family.
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Sabodana (sago)1 Cup
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Milk3 cups
- Green Cardamom 3-4
- Cardamom Powder1 Teaspoon
- Almond and Pistachios, crushed1/4 cups
- Enough water to soak and rinse Sago
- Wash and soak the Sabodana over night. Then strain using a strainer and rinse with water.
- Add in sugar and cardamoms and cook on low to medium heat until the mixture until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to boil the milk, add in strained sabodana/sago. Stir and cook the sabodana/sago until it becomes translucent and a little thick.
- Remove from heat and transfer the mixture to desired dishes or bowls then sprinkle generously with crushed almonds and pistachios.
- Let the pudding set and chill in the fridge for 2-4 hours. Serve.