Sabzi is very traditional in Now Roz (New Year EVE). People believe that if they start their year with green Sabzi, their whole year will be green and will have great year round.
Here is how to make Sabzi Palak, The recipe, and the youtube Video.
Please click on the youtube icon in the top right corner of our page to subscribe and watch more videos.
- Spinach2 bunches (200 grams)
- Nira Herb (Chinese Leek) Gandana1 bunch (150 grams)
- Garlic, grated1 Tablespoon
- Canola Oil1/2 Cup
- Sea Salt1/4 Teaspoon
- Cilantro 1 Cup
- Chili choppedOptional
- Coriander Powder1 Tablespoon
- Black Pepper 1 Teaspoon
- First, wash and cut the leek, spinach, and cilantro and set aside.
- In a deep cooking pot add oil and fry garlic.
- Now, add washed/cut leek and stir-fry for a couple of minutes or so.
- Add the washed/cut spinach and cilantro and cook covered until all the greens set down.
- Season with salt and pepper and coriander powder.
- Then cook the spinach and keep stirring until oil separates the edges of the Spinach.
- Serve. ترجمه دستور به فارسی دری