March 8, 2013 1:05 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Brown Bread Slices6 Slices
- Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 cloves
- Bell Pepper1 small
- Cabbage1/2 cup chopped
- Boiled Potato1
- Black pepper1/2 teaspoon
- Sandwich Spread Cheese 1 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Wash and chop tomato, bell pepper, onion, chilli, cabbage.
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Chop boiled potato.
- Add oil to a pan and cook garlic then add in onion and saute it for a minute.
- Then add cabbage and saute for a minute.
- Add bell pepper and saute for a minute.
- Add tomato, black pepper , potato and salt then saute for couple of minutes.
- Remove from burner and add sandwich spread cheese, mix well.
- Spread the mixture on slice of bread then cover it with another slice of bread trim, cut and serve.