January 10, 2015 10:18 pm
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- All Purpose Flour2 Cups
- Butter, room temperature1/2 cup
- Sugar3/4 Cup
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence2 Teaspoon
- Egg1 No
- Granulated Sugar For Topping1/2 cup
- Whisk butter, sugar together then add in egg and whisk again to combine well.
- Add in vanilla whisk once again.
- Now add in flour,baking powder and mix to make dough.
- Make small round cookies or you can use cookie cutters to cut your cookies. Roll in sugar.
- Transfer the cookies to greased cookie sheet.
- Pre heat oven and bake the cookies at 475 Degree F for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Remove from oven , cool and serve.